Windows Vista Mail Support
- Open Windows Mail.
- Click on Tools and select Accounts from the drop down list.
- On the Internet Accounts screen, Click the Add button.
- Select Email Account on the Account Type screen and click Next.
- Enter the Display Name of your choice and click Next.
- Enter your Email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Next.
- Select POP from the drop down list of server types.
- In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server field, type in yourdomain.com.
- In the Outgoing email server (SMTP) name: Type in yourdomain.com and click Next.
- Select the box Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Enter the Email username and Password, then check the box Remember password and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!