Leap - Version 2.7 FTP Support
- Open LeapFTP. Click on Sites in the File Menu and choose Site Manager.
- Click Add Site in the Site Manager window.
- Enter a name for the site (ftp location) you are going to configure. It can be anything.
- For IP Address, type your domain name without the www.
- Port should be set to 21.
- Type in your username and password as well.
- Choose a file in the left pane to upload, right-click on it, and click Upload.
- Your file will be uploaded.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!