Filezilla - Version 2.2.2 Support
- Open FileZilla.
- In the address bar, type your domain name without the www.
- Type in your username and password.
- The port should be set to 21.
- Click the QuickConnect button next to the Port Setting.
- Once connected, open the folder (in the left pane) where your files are located on your hard drive.
- The files will be shown below the directory listing.
- Right click the file you would like to upload and select Upload.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!