Publishing with Adobe GoLive v6.x
- Open Adobe GoLive and click on Edit and choose Servers.
- Click on the New Item Button.
- Fill in the information requested. Nickname can be anything.
- Server is ftp:// followed by your domain name.
- Lastly, enter your username and click OK.
- Click Site in the main file menu and choose FTP Server.
- Click on the NickName you gave your site. This will put a check mark on your site.
- Click Site at the top again and choose FTP Server and click Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
- Select the files in the left column that need to be uploaded and click and drag them to the right column.
- When you visit your site, you should be able to see your newly uploaded files.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!