OS X Mail 1.1 (OS 10 or 10.1) Email Support
- Open Mail
- From the Mail menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Click the arrow box on the Account Type pop-up list and choose POP Account.
- In the Description field, type your full Hosting 4 Less email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- In the Email Address field, type your full Hosting 4 Less email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Full Name field, type your name.
- In the Host name field, type your yourdomain.com.
- In the User name field, type your username (e.g., username).
- In the Password field, type your password.
- Note: Your password is case sensitive! Make sure CAPS LOCK is off when typing it.
- In the SMTP Host field, type yourdomain.com.
- Check the box next to Use authentication when sending mail.
- In the SMTP User field, type your username (e.g., username).
- In the SMTP Password field, type your account password.
- Click on the Account Options tab.
- Check the box next to Delete messages on server after downloading.
- Click the OK button.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!