Publishing with Publisher 2002
- Open your publisher website document and go to File and choose Save as Web Page.
- Change Save In to your C: Drive.
- Click the Create New Folder button.
- Name the folder myfiles.
- Click OK.
- Now you will be in the myfiles folder on the C drive.
- For file name, type index.html and click Save.
- Publisher has now saved all of your website files to the myfiles folder on the C drive.
- Keep the myfiles folder open, and then open Internet Explorer.
- In the address bar, type ftp://email@example.com. Of course, replace this info with your username and domain name.
- Press Enter.
- Internet Explorer will connect to your FTP location.
- Now place the myfiles folder and the Internet Explorer window side to side.
- Select all the files in the my files folder and drag them and drop them into the Internet Explorer window.
- Your files will be uploaded to the root directory.
- When you go to your site, you should see your webpage.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!