FTP Voyager Version 12 Support
- To create a new FTP connection to your web space, do the following: On the Toolbar, click Edit and select Site Profiles from the menu.
- The FTP Site Profile Editor appears. In the bottom, left-hand corner, click the New Site button
- Several blank fields appear to the right.
- Name = Give the site a name.
- Description = If you want, give the site a description.
- FTP Site = Enter the address of your web space. It follows this format: www.yourdomain.com.
- Default Directory = You can leave this blank.
- Anonymous Login = Uncheck this option.
- User ID = Your username for your account= your domain (do not include ".com")
- Password = Enter the password to your dial-up account.
- Save Password = Enter the password you were given
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!