Publishing with WebEasy - Version 5.0
- Open your site in Web Easy and click on Build and choose Web Site (HTML).
- For Package Name type: index.
- Then, Click OK.
- Then click on Publish.
- In the publish assistance window, click Next.
- Click the Connect Button.
- For profile name type: index.
- Then, type in your domainname for host name.
- Then type your username and password.
- Click OK.
- Select the (index) package from the list.
- Click Next.
- In the next window, click the folder icon with the magnifying glass picture. This will allow you to select a remote folder.
- In the (Choose Remote Folder) window, select a folder, or allow root selection and click OK.
- You will now see the directory listed under the remote folder.
- Click Next
- Web Easy will upload your files.
- Click Finish.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!