Outlook 2003 Email Support
- Open Outlook.
- Click on Tools and choose Email Accounts.
- Click on View or change existing email accounts and click Next.
- If you attempted to create any email accounts but were unsuccessful, you can remove them from here. Otherwise, click Add.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- For User Info, type your name and full email address.
- For Logon Info, type your username, and your password.
- For Server Info, type yourdomain.com for both SMTP and POP3.
- If you are unable to connect to the smtp server, your ISP may be blocking port 25 from 3rd party use. Contact your ISP if this occurs.
- Click the More Settings button.
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select Log on using.
- In the User Name field, type your full Hosting 4 Less username.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- Check the box next to Remember password.
- Click the OK button.
- Do not click Test Account Settings. Simply click Next.
- Your account will be shown in the list of email accounts configured in Outlook.
- Click Finish.
- In Outlook 2003, click Send/Receive.
- Your account is now ready to send and recieve email.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!