Publishing with Publisher 2003
- Open your publisher website document and go to File and choose Publish to the Web.
- In the Save In drop down, choose FTP Locations.
- Double-Click Add/Modify FTP Locations.
- Type ftp://yourdomainname.com.
- For Log on as, choose User and type your username.
- Also type your password and click on the Add button.
- Your site will now appear in the list of FTP sites.
- Click OK.
- Now select the FTP site you just created and click Open.
- This will connect you to the ftp server.
- Make sure the File name is set to index.html, click Save.
- Publisher 2003 will upload all your files to your folder.
- When you go to your website, your files should be there.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!