Publishing with CoffeeCup HTML Editor
- This tutorial will guide you step-by-step through configuring CoffeeCup HTML Editor to exchange files between your computer and your web site. In order to follow along with us, you'll need to have CoffeeCup installed, and you'll need to be connected to the internet via your Internet service provider.
- Create A Simple Page
- Before you may publish an html file to your web site with CoffeeCup, you must either have a page already created, or create a page.
- Open CoffeeCup.
- Click on File, then click on Upload File to Server.
- Click on the Add or Edit Servers...
- Click on the Add button.
- A new window like this will pop up that will allow you to configure your server.
- Enter the following information to upload using FTP.
- Type in a name or yourdomain.com in the Nickname of the Server Profile. This is only used as a reference so that you know which server you are uploading to in the case of multiple servers.
- Type in the user in the Username field.
- type in the web server address in the Web Server Address field. This should be something like: yourdomain.com
- Click on the Test Settings button and save your configuration. You are ready to upload files!
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!