Publishing with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 / CS4
- Open Dreamweaver CS3 or CS4.
- Click on Site and choose Manage Sites.
- Click the New button and choose Site.
- Under the Advanced Tab, fill in the Site name and HTTP Address (yourdomain.com).
- Click the Remote Info category.
- Set Access Type to FTP. The host is your domain name.
- Also, type in your username and password and click OK at the bottom.
- Click Done in the Manage Sites Window.
- Now open your website and click Site and choose Put.
- Dreamweaver will upload your files to the server.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!