Outlook 2007 Email Support
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings
- Click on the Email tab and click on the new button.
- Next select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP and click Next.
- On the Auto Account Setup window check the Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail option and click Next.
- Enter Your Name as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email address: field.
- Select POP3
- Enter yourdomainname.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) server: field.
- Enter yourdomainname.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Enter your username in the Account name: field.
- Enter your email password in the Password: field
- Click on More Settings...
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication
- Make sure Use same setting as my incoming mail server is also checked.
- Click on OK
- Click the Test Account Settings button and you should see all items with green check marks... Click the close Button to close the test window.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- Congratulations you have finished the setup of your email account, Click Finish to close the setup wizard
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!