- Enter your Profile Name. Anything will do. You are just giving a name to your site.
- Enter yourdomain.com in the Host Name/Address text box.
- NOTE: If your domain name has not yet been transferred to our servers, use your IP address.
- In the User ID text box, enter the username (yourdomain) you were assigned when you opened your account.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Make sure the Remote Port is set to 21.
- Click OK.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!