Pegasus Email Support
- Click on the File menu, and choose network configuration.
- Enter yourdomain.com in the POP Host field.
- In the Username field, enter in your POP3 user name (The first part of your email address before the "@" sign).
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Enter your isp's Smtp-server in the SMTP host field.
- Press OK when you are finished.
Checking Your Email
- Press the World with two arrows icon to send and receive messages
- Enter the destination address in the To field. The destination address should take the form of email@example.com.
- Enter the Subject in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the message field.
- Press the Send button at the top of the screen.
- NOTE: If it is set to que messages you will have to press the send/receive button.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!