Publishing with Adobe GoLive CS
- Open Adobe GoLive CS and click Edit in the file menu and choose Server.
- Click the New button and begin inputting the requested info.
- For server type, enter your domainname without any WWWs.
- Type in your username and password.
- Also check the (Use Passive Mode) option.
- Click OK.
- Open the site you have been working on.
- Under the Publish Server Tab, right-click and choose Settings.
- Click on the Add button under the Publish Server Category to add an FTP Server to this site
- Select the FTP Server we created earlier and click OK.
- Click OK to close out of the settings.
- You will now see a disconnected message.
- Right-click in any white empty area under the Publish Server tab and choose Connect.
- You will now be connected to the FTP Site.
- Right-Click in any white area and choose Upload All.
- This will upload all your changes.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!