Internet Explorer - Version 6.x Support
- You can use Internet Explorer to upload your files.
- In the browser address bar, type: (ftp://username:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Type it without the paranthesis and customize the info. Press Enter.
- Once connected, you are connected to the root directory.
- The root directory folder is where files will be uploaded.
- Open another explorer window and go to the folder where your html files (that you want to upload) are located.
- Click and drag the files to upload from the explorer window to the Internet Explorer window that is showing the root directory.
- The files will be uploaded.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!