- Click the Add site button.
- A window like the one below will appear:
- In the Site Label text box, enter a name for your site.
- In the Host Address text box, enter yourdomain.com.
- In the User ID text box, enter the username that you were assigned when you opened your account.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Make sure the Port is set to 21.
- Press OK.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!