Smart FTP Support
- To configure SmartFTP as easily as possible, you can use its quick connect option. Open SmartFTP.
- Type in your domain name for address. Also type in your login name and password.
- Make sure the port is set to 21. Click Connect.
- You will notice a tab called session queue.
- Click it.
- Notice the white area where the queue is displayed.
- Right-click in that white area and choose Add.
- Select a file to upload and click Open.
- You will notice that the file is now in the session queue.
- Files will be uploaded to the root directory.
- Right-click in the session queue area again and choose Transfer.
- Your file will be uploaded.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!