Outlook Express (Mac) Email Support
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
- In the Accounts list, select E-mail.
- Click on the New Account button.
- Type in a name for the account: email@example.com.
- Click OK.
- Type your real name as you'd like it to appear on the Internet in the Full name field.
- Type your email address in the E-mail address field.
- In the SMTP Server field, enter yourdomain.com
- In the account name field, enter the first half of your email address
- In the POP Server field, enter yourdomain.com.
- NOTE: You can save your mail password if you like, but be forewarned that anyone with access to your computer and your Teleport dialup account will be able to access your email if you save your password.
- In the Account Name field, enter yourdomain.com.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!