Eudora Pro Email Support
- Select Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
- Click on the Getting Started category.
- For Return Address, enter your email address.
- For Mail Server (Incoming), enter yourdomain.com.
- For Login Name, enter the username that you selected when you created your POP account
- For SMTP Server (Outgoing), enter the SMTP server provided by your ISP.
- With these basic settings you should be able to retrieve email from the name mailbox by selecting Check Mail from the File pull-down menu. These instructions were generated using version 4.1 for Windows 95/NT. Menus may be slightly different if you are using a different version.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!