** The images below are from a Windows computer but these instructions apply to both Windows and Mac.
Google allows user to setup Gmail to receive email from other account. Eg: you can receive your company email (firstname.lastname@example.org) using Gmail. You can setup maximum of 5 others email account in Gmail.
To setup gmail to receive other email, follow the steps below:-
- First logon to your gmail account and click on “Settings” at the top right corner
- Once on “Settings” page, click on “Account and Import” tab.
- Click on the “Add POP3 email account”, under the “Check mail using POP3:” section.
- A new window will popup, and enter the email account that you wish to receive email using Gmail and click “Next step”. eg. email@example.com (** please disable your popup blocker or allow Gmail to popup).
- Now, enter your username, password and POP3 server location.
- Done. you have just add a new POP3 email account in GMail
- Once everything done, go back to your “Settings” page and you will see your new email account under “Check mail using POP3:”. You may click on the “Check mail now” link to receive your other email.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!