Macintosh Eudora 5.x Email Support
- Open Eudora.
- Click the No button.
- Click the Getting Started icon.
- In the Username field, type your entire username.
- In the Mail Server field, type your yourdomain.com.
- In the Real Name field, type your name.
- In the SMTP Server field, type yourdomain.com.
- In the Return Address field, type your entire email address.
- Click the Sending Mail icon.
- Check the box next to Allow authorization.
- Click the Attachments icon.
- Click the AppleDouble ("MIME") radio button in the Encoding method area.
- Click the OK button.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!