- ** The images below are from a Windows computer but these instructions apply to both Windows and Mac
- On the "Account Setup" screen, enter the following information:
- Your name: your real name, for example "Jane Smith"
- Email address: yourname at your domain.com, for example "email@example.com"
- Password: the password for your respective account
Click Continue button.
Thunderbird will try the default settings to see if they'll work. Click the Stop button.
- Make the following changes:
Enter/Modify the following information within "Server Settings" screen:
- User name: yourname
- Incoming: mail.yourdomain.com
- POP = 110
- Click Create Account
Click Manual Setup... button.
Verify the information within "Server Settings" screen is as follows:
- You are now ready to interact with your account. Click Ok
- Click Get Mail button.
Did This Article Solve Your Technical Issue?If you still have a support question, please use the form below to contact our technical support team. Please make sure to include your name, email address and phone number. Thank you!